How do I upgrade a plugin?
It is sometimes necessary to decompress the file downloaded from our website, as it may contain several files that the simple plugin (licenses, demos, etc.). In the new folder, you will find the correct file to install on your wordpress site. The necessary files (theme or plugin) are in the form of a .zip archive.
- Install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
- Download the latest zip file for your plugin.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to plugins > add new.
- Click the “upload plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new plugin version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
Some plugins or themes may require registration of a license (not included) to activate Premium Support or automatic updates that we do not sell with this product.